Saturday 19 November 2016

IM BACK!!!

OK so its been way too long since I last blogged probably like a year and I actually miss it, sooooooo much has happened!

We have 2 new additions to the family and I mean the furry kind, their names are Percy (ginger one)and Milo (tri colour one) and they are gorgeous little guinea pigs!!!! we got them when they were 8 weeks old and they are now 1 years old. Yen has been really helpful with the cleaning and feeding. Her pig is Percy, she named him that because she loves Percy pigs the sweets from Marks and Spencers. My one is Milo and I think that is such a cute name.

Yen is now 4 and is in big girl school! woohoo!!!! I am so happy with the school she goes to but taking it back a few months before I was a nervous wreck. I had to choose 6 primary schools then it was a waiting game, when I looked online to check which school Yen got into my heart dropped SHE DIDN'T GET INTO ANY!!!! that is like a mothers worst nightmare. I had to wait for a letter then choose 3 from the list. But before that I called up and Yen was 6th on the list of the school I wanted her to get into. Thank god I didn't wait for Yen to get into the school she was on the list for because I absolutely love the school Yen is currently at they are just really lovely and friendly. Yen loves it too she has made new friends and is working hard I'm so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment